Root Sony Xperia L1
WARNING: Rooting your Sony Xperia L1 phone voids the warranty, the root process of your device is at your own risk.
1) We recommend making a full backup of all your information, phone contacts, images, videos, music, programs and everything you have on your Android device.
2) Remember that your android device must have at least 60% battery if it has less than that amount, you must charge the battery a little so that the process is safe.
3) Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Sony Xperia L1:
1) Download Kingroot app to your Sony Xperia L1 device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, open it on your device. Since your device is not rooted, you will receive the following message: Root access is not available.
3) Now you must click on “Start Root“. During this process it is possible for your computer to restart several times, do not worry, it is normal for this to happen.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
Ready, at the end of the process will show the message that your device is already rooted, to verify this you can download Root Checker from the PlayStore.
Remember that the whole process is under your responsibility and you must carry out the work as mentioned.