Características y Link de descarga
Si tiene un problema con un enlace o link por favor deje un comentario abajo
1. No nos hacemos responsables de los daños causados a su dispositivo por mala manipulación.
2. Antes de instalar el sistema operativo, realice un respaldo de la información (en caso de que pueda hacerlo).
3. si tiene algún problema con el archivo de descarga escribanos un comentario al final de este post.
Recuerde recomendarnos y darle “Me gusta”
Modelo: Trans I I9352
Lenguaje: Multi lenguaje
Versión: Stock Rom
Tamaño: 547.1 Mb.
- Write us a comment if the link has errors.
- Write us a comment if you need a password.
- Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM.
Do you want to collaborate with us?
you can make a donation here.
Basic Concepts in Android.
What is Firmware or Rom?This is a term widely used in computer and electronic study and does not always have the same meaning. the word ROM is defined as Read-only Memory, In the case of mobile devices, ROM or Firmware is a version of Android that you can install on your mobile.
What is flashing a mobile?It is a process that is commonly done with the connection of the device to the computer in a specific mode of startup to be able to change the software of the mobile phone that you have installed on your terminal for which you want to install. The mobile device has a ROM memory, where the base operating system is installed, it is a memory that is maintained when the equipment is turned off and that once recorded is unalterable by the user and it has been called ROM or Firmware to which it is necessary to record there, the correct name is the operating system.
What is the Baseband?It is the software that controls the data connections of our smartphone, usually come integrated in manufacturer updates and improve coverage or autonomy of the terminal if the manufacturer has detected a problem.
What is Recovery mode in Android?The Recovery mode is a partition with boot properties, it is a lightweight environment that runs separately and at the same time parallel the main Android operating system, the main partitions in Android are boot/kernel and root/system, the Recovery is separated from these, and contains its own Linux kernel. Thanks to its own kernel the device can boot in recovery mode even when the system is damaged in some way, while the recovery partition remains intact, the user has a tool on hand to fix their android gadget.
Recovery mode functions:
- Apply software updates to the device over the air (OTA), this is the official update method of the Android version of the hardware manufacturer, and Android stock.
- Clear user data, and the cache, to leave the device completely clean (factory reset or hard reset).
- Run external tools from the microSD memory.